Find all our major publications including magazines, newsletters and their most current versions.
Current strategic documents
- Strategic Plan 2022-2028: Start well, finish brilliantly (released August 2022)
- The VU Way (released March 2019): our bold plan to apply the revolutionary Block Mode across all higher education and VU Polytechnic courses by 2022
Past strategic documents
- White Paper (released November 2017), which joins all the elements of the university’s significant transformational agenda.
VU News for schools
VU News for schools is a monthly eNewsletter to schools which highlights course information, key dates and all the latest news from VU.
Research news & publications
Research news and publications include:
- Research Matters - a monthly newsletter that captures research highlights and events at VU.
- Research Highlights which features 20 stories on some of the most interesting and high profile research from across the University.
- Postgraduate Course Guides
- Graduate Research Studies guide to researching at VU.
Your VU Alumni newsletter
A newsletter and events bulletin for our alumni community.
View and subscribe to Your VU newsletter and events bulletin to find out about our latest alumni achievements and events.
For information or to submit an article contact Eko Hermawan at +61 3 9919 5020 or email [email protected].
Cowen Centre News
Read and subscribe to the Cowen Centre News to keep up-to-date with Sir Zelman Cowen Centre and the Courts & Tribunals Academy activities.
MyVU – your guide to studying with us
Our MyVU - guide for studying with us contains useful information for you on many aspects of studying at VU. Topics include key dates and activities for student administration, support networks available to you as a student, and how to enjoy your time with us while you study.
Students from various parts of the University are involved in coordinating, producing and publishing in various format several publications, such as:
- Hyde magazine
- Law & Justice journal.
Find out more about our student publications.