The amount you pay for your course, as well as any fee assistance you may be eligible to receive, depends on your chosen study level whether you are a domestic or international student.

Domestic undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) students are either Commonwealth Supported or Full-Fee Paying. Maximum fees are set each year for a full time study load, and may need to be paid up-front or (if eligible) deferred as a loan to be repaid later.

Domestic Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students may be eligible to receive a Research Training Program (RTP) fee offset place to cover the cost of study.

International students pay set fees up front each semester (indexed annually). Fees displayed on course pages are subject to change, so please contact us to confirm the amount.

TAFE students please visit the Victoria University Polytechnic website for information about TAFE course fees and Free TAFE for priority courses.