Looking for a course to study in 2022? Get personalised service when submitting your international student application in person.
Meet with our onshore recruitment team face-to-face to discuss your future study options and receive assistance in submitting your application.
Our friendly International team will help you apply for a course, so you can begin your path to success at VU in Semester 2, 2022.
Drop in to VUHQ (first floor), VU City Tower before August 12 2022, Mondays and Thursdays from 1pm-3pm to apply in person.
Benefits of applying in person
If you submit your applications in-person at one of our sessions, we will waive the $75 application fee.
Get personalised advice from our international onshore team.
Each direct application goes in the draw to win a Victoria University sweatshirt every session!*
Our staff will be ready to:
- help you complete an application
- discuss advanced standing and credit transfers.
Items to bring with you
Remember to bring these with you for assessment:
- academic results and qualifications for complete and incomplete studies
- proof of English language proficiency
- any other relevant documentation.
There will be no application fees if you have all the relevant documents for assessment with you.
- Where: VUHQ (first floor), VU City Tower
- When: Monday and Thursday, 1pm-3pm, until 12 August, 2022.
*while stocks last.